Wednesday, February 10, 2010


What is the award you may be asking?
The WeddingWire Bride's Choice Awards ™ recognizes the top local wedding professionals from the WeddingWire Network that demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness, and professionalism. Unlike other awards in which winners are selected by the organization, the Bride's Choice Awards are determined by recent reviews and extensive surveys from over 500,000 newlyweds. This year's winners represent the top five percent of WeddingWire's vendor community, which consists of over 100,000 local wedding professionals nationwide.

Here are a few of the fantastic reviews we received:

"...The day of the wedding when she showed up with the flowers me, my mother, and my girls were blown away by how beuatiful they were, they really made my day!!! I have already told my husband if any of our friends get married I am going to tell them to use her for their flowers. BEST experience EVER! Thank you Heather for being such a joy to work with = ) "-Eileen

"....Getting married on one of the hottest days all of the flowers withstood the heat and my bouquet lasted for a week. Heather went beyond my expectations." Dayna

"...I would recommend using Heather for any season or style of wedding she has a gift with color and structure that few wedding florists command and a wonderful personality that makes you feel like everything will in fact be OK!"-Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment