Sunday, March 06, 2011

Cake Creations by Stephanie!

I am always one for promoting other small businesses but I love when it is someone I know especially an old friend.  So imagine how excited I was when I saw an old high school friend's cake pictures she had been doing and saw how great they were!  Well here are some of them:
I LOVE this beach themed cake, don't you just love the heart in the sand?
What a chic looking wedding cake!
Doesn't that Coach Bag look good enough to eat!

Polka dots and Stripes always a great choice
Flowers always add a romantic touch to a cake!



Here are just some of the great comments Stephanie's cakes have gotten her:

C.Downes: Steph, we're totally hiring you to make our wedding cake. Can you bring it out to California? :)
 
Christina Wolfe Photography: And seriously *the* best cake. ever. ...actually...do you do monthly deliveries???

Melissa I.:Steph the cake was sooo good everyone loved it!

I know you just can't wait to book Stephanie for your next event so here is her contact info:


Be sure to let her know HGK Designs sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment