Friday, October 22, 2010

My 1st fellow WAMOGO 2001 graduate Wedding!

This October I had the pleasure of working with one my past WAMOGO classmates, Stacey.  We graduated together in 2001 and had not seen each other since that graduation day in '01.  So I was so happy to find Stacey to still be just as nice as she was back then and not only that but a fantastic bride to work with!
With this to say I have to think Stacey also enjoyed working with me:
Heather - Thank you soo much! The flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS and EXACTLY what I wanted!! You're the best :)
Her flowers were just so gorgeous that Jillian of 60b Photography and I took some great photos of them at Hubbard Park.
One of my favorites but you would have loved to see the hop skip and jump I had to do to get the bouquet there


This was one of the first shots taken I loved it, it was taken on an old tree stump a great natural background





I have yet to have Jillian take a photo for me that I have not loved so if you ever need a fantastic photographer I highly recommend 60b Photography and not just for her flower shots she also took fantastic pictures at my sisters shower this past July!

No comments:

Post a Comment