Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Become a fan or recruit a fan and win!

I have decided finally! Once the page reaches 1000 "like"aka fans I will be giving away Visa Gift Cards plus something extra! For the 1000 person a $50 card & 100 note cards, for the person who has recruited the 1000 person a $50 card & a beautiful plant, and finally for the 900 and their recruiter you will receive each a $25 card & a plant!The winners can be from anywhere in the US or Canada to receive the Visa card, in order to get the card and plant the winner must be in CT

http://www.facebook.com/HGKDesigns
I will also send out a $50 card to the blogger who recruits the most followers!

I want to thank everyone who has been so instrumental in the success of my business from my friends and family to the brides who have used me to the many wonderful other business owners I have met in this last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment